SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS FOR ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) AND DIPLOMA (DIP) COURSES 2019/2020 SESSION.
The Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev Centre for Food Technology and Research (CEFTER) in partnership with the Benue State University CEFTER has commenced admission into her National Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Available courses include:
1. Agricultural Engineering Technology, with specialization in Crop Processing and Storage
2. Agricultural Technology, with specialization in:-
i. Produce Management and Extension
ii. Crop Pest and Disease Control
1. National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology and Agricultural Technology Requires:
(a). Five o level credits in: Mathematics, English language, Chemistry, Physics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
2. Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Technology requires five o level credits as follows:
(a) Mathematics, English language, Physics, Chemistry and any of the following: Biology, Agricultural Science, Geography and Economics
3. Diploma in Agricultural Technology requires:
(a) Mathematics, English language, Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any of the following: - Physics, Geography and Economics.
4. Candidates that scored up to 100 points and above at JAMB but did not choose Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev can also apply and regularize their choice with JAMB.
5. Candidates that did not write JAMB but meet O level requirements can apply and regularize with JAMB.
CEFTER is a World-Bank sponsored programme with Scholarship options for sound academic performance
Application forms can be obtained on-line after payment of N4, 000.00 into AOCAY-CEFTER Account No: 2029131253, First Bank PLC. Application forms can also be obtained at the Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture Yandev CEFTER Secretariat.
This is equally informing all candidates that screening exercise shall hold on the 28th January 2020.
For enquiries visit: www.aocaycefter.net or call 08036348228, 08060773627.